LYFE FUEL KETOSIS NOOTROPIC
LYFE FUEL Keto-Nootropic is a powerful blend of exogenous ketones (in the form of beta-hydroxybutyrate salts) and a patented American ginseng extract, delivered in a delicious and easy-to-dose powdered drink mix. It is a fast-acting, readily available, carbohydrate-free fuel source for the muscles and brain, yielding immediate and sustained energy fuel.
This nootropic formula is intended to support:
• Healthy cognitive function
• Sharp focus
• Mental acuity
When carbohydrate intake is very low, the body switches over to being fueled primarily by fat. Ketones are produced as a byproduct of metabolizing fats for energy, and the ketones themselves can serve as a fuel source. Most cells in the body can use ketones and the brain is especially well-suited for this. This may be responsible for the sharper thinking and mental clarity many people report when they transition to a low-carb diet. Exogenous ketones may help promote these effects even for those who prefer not to reduce their carbohydrate intake. While exogenous ketones are not a full substitute for a low-carb or ketogenic diet, they may still offer benefits for cognition and focus even when someone consumes a higher-carb diet.
The Superfuel Dream Team
You don't need sugar, caffeine, guarana, or carbs to give you the edge!
The highlight of LYFE FUEL is beta-hydroxybutyrate (βOHB), a ketone molecule that serves as a highly efficient and quick-acting fuel for muscle cells and the central nervous system, especially the brain. American ginseng is a compound noted for supporting healthy cognition and helping to bolster the brain’s resilience in the face of occasional stress. It may help support healthy levels of neurotransmitters involved in memory and learning.
Science-Based Formula Design:
Formulations are crafted with the ideal combinations of therapeutic ingredients and potencies to maximize successful outcomes. Only ingredients backed by intensive scientific research are selected and every nutrient is well researched for its metabolic pathways and potential side effects.
Meticulous Nutrient Selection & Rigorous Testing
LYFE ONE's nutritional supplements are:
• Free of ingredients commonly associated with negative side effects.
• Free of gluten, soy protein, and artificial flavoring and sweeteners.
Comprehensive testing criteria evaluates all aspects affecting quality and efficacy, specifically: identity, purity, strength, and composition. Almost all ingredients come from non-GMO sources.
Features & details
• RETHINK YOUR ENERGY DRINK - A revolutionary blend of exogenous ketones and a patented American ginseng extract in one delicious powdered drink mix. Provides fast-acting, readily available, carbohydrate-free fuel to support hours of sustained energy.*
• PROMOTE MENTAL CLARITY - Formulated to support healthy cognition, sharp focus, and memory. This product may help curb hunger and cravings, and offers the benefits of ketones without carbohydrate restriction.
• SUPERFUEL SUPPORT - This tasty mango-orange-flavored drink promotes immediate and sustained energy for exercise. Contains citric acid and malic acid, Krebs cycle intermediates which may help facilitate mitochondrial energy generation.
• HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - LYFE ONE Lyfe Well maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO and contains no gluten.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Exogenous ketones, American ginseng, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium
As a dietary supplement, mix 18 grams (approx. one scoop) in 10-12 ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.*
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.